Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I MUST SPEAK OUT


"Attention Hasbro/Mattel Executives,
As an avid player of the online game Facebook application Scrabulous, I respectfully request that you please allow users to continue to play the game until an agreement can be reached. It is very frustrating that the new version of the Scrabble game does not work and isn't user friendly. Please allow the fans to play Scrabulous, we love it.

Miserable in Missouri, USA
Nellie Mae Mitchell"



I spend hours a day on the computer and I always click over to check my Scrabulous games on Facebook. My vocabulary and spelling have improved and I have met friends from all over the world. The makers of the board game Scrabble have ordered the makers of the online game to remove it from Facebook for everyone in the USA and Canada. This is very frustrating because I had lots of games going that I really wanted to finish. I have met people from all over the world since I have started playing this game. It is a way for me to relax and still engage my brain. I am very frustrated that the game has been removed...Thanks for listening, I just needed to vent!

No comments: