Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Got an Award!

Here's the award I received from Crafty Sue



New Award



I am a new blogger so this is great!! I sincerely appreciate this award. I have gotten so much inspiration from card challenges and other bloggers, I can't wait to pass on the award to those that have inspired me. I must also tell you the rules.




I have chosen to award the following blogs:

Stamp Your Art Out
Korny Scrapping
Sankari's Sunshine Corner
Wee Inkings
Jenkins Rose Designs



The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5-7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Well thank you sooooo much! What a special treat & honor! I am taking a bit of a blogging vacation (just posting now & again) so once I am back in September, I'll pass it along! You are so sweet! Thanks again!
LeAnne

Sue said...

I am very pleased to know you are happy with the award, I see you have already made your preferences.
Keep up the good work!
Sue.

Sankari W. said...

WOWWWWW! thank you so much!!! that is so kind of you! I just recently started blogging too and it is waaaay addictive.... who knew?! Thanks so much again and I will pay it forward :) Hope you are having a fantastic thursday!
best wishes,
Sankari