Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thanks for visiting, you are Close to My Heart!

I am having my first big Close to My Heart event since I signed up to be a consultant. It is a Sneak Peek at the new September Idea Book. I have had several Home Gatherings, but my last one was in June! I have been stamping and blogging like crazy this summer I have been working furiously the past few weeks getting ready for this event.

This is the kick off for a Hostess of the Month Club, a stamping party September 20th in honor of National Stamping Month, and monthly workshops starting in October. I also hope to generate some home gatherings and card making nights in preparation for the holidays. Whew....I am going to be so busy and I can't wait!

I am offering an opportunity for everyone who attends the event to win free shipping on their next order just for visiting my blog! They have to post a comment to be eligible.

If this is your first time to my blog, and you heard about it at the Sneak Peak or from a friend who referred you, here is what I want to know.....Explain why a person would be happier/healthier/more satisfied if they made time every week to indulge in a hobby?Do you have a hobby that you are faithful to? Why or why not?




Here is a card that I made for fun. All of the stamps and the big bloom are from close to my heart. The } symbol is stamped on a transparency with Versamark Everywhere Ink and then colored...reverse glass style....with permanent markers. Watch my blog for up and coming designs in this technique.

No comments: