Sunday, January 11, 2009

SWEET Workshop Valentine Stuff


Hey everyone!! I am getting ready for a workshop tonight. I have about 5 gals coming over to make Valentine-themed stuff. I am really excited about the lip balm holder that I showed awhile back.

In addition to the lip balm holder, we will be making a treat folder too. This little treat box will fit over a box of candy hearts. I bought both the sour and the regular heart candies. The girls can pick out which one they want to go inside their treat holder. This was really easy to make. I ate the candy out of one of the treat holders and tore it open so that I could figure out where to score it. I laid the empty carton on top of my cardstock, made a little tick mark at the top and bottom and then scored.

I made a whole bunch of these little guys so that I could hide a note inside for the penny game that I play at my home gatherings. Anyway, it is secured with ribbon and a simple little scallop punch design on the front. Check out the super cute little safety pin that holds the 'love' tag in place!! I love it!!

While I am at it, here is a really simple box I made using Close to My Heart patterned paper. Inside the box there are four 3 1/2 cards.



AND OOH LA LA!! This is some lotion I got for Christmas from Victoria Secret!! I love it, so sweeeet!

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Love your projects, Nellie! That little treat box holder is precious! Have fun at your workshop!

Lisa Brown said...

Oh, and by the way, I guess I'll just have to try that "ooh La La"! Be sure to check my blog here...http://inkandinspirations.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-award.html