Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge: #18 Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon



Here is my card for this week's Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge. The movie is Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Part of the challenge was to use red in our design. The stamps, paper, ribbon and brads are all from Close to My Heart. This is a very simple friendship card with some paper piercing, flower cut-outs and hand stamping. I didn't do anything too crazy as far as techniques go, I just really wanted to use a bit of this paper, it is soooo pretty!

5 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I love this...has a beautiful Asian "feel"!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

That is pretty paper, nice card, Nellie. Oh & cool new blog banner!

Ophthalmologist said...

I love these flower cutouts, and I love this brad! Wonderful Asian spirit in this card!

Jules said...

Very pretty card! You are right that paper is yummy!

Sankari W. said...

That paper is just GORGEOUS!!! I love it - and what a great idea with the flowers!! Beautiful touch with the red! We just love all your layouts and cards Nellie - you are just so creative!!! Thank you so much for playing along in the weekly Cinema Saturday Challenges!!
Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day today!
Sending you lots of best wishes and hugs!
Sankari