Friday, April 24, 2009

I am ready....

For a crop tonight!!! I can't wait to do something creative!!

I have nothing to show for this week...no cards, no scrapbook layouts....no challenges....But I have a long list of things I want to do tonight. I even have a new stamp set and new inks that I haven't even used yet!!!

Here are a couple of cute mini-thank-you cards I made a couple of weeks ago. I think everything is CTMH (Except the butterfly punch it is MS)....


I carved this wood grain stamp using easy cut and a speedball carving tool....I used versamark and clear embossing powder with chocolate ink on textured cardstock....This was a 'practice' card...You will probably be seeing this stamp again!



I am loving the Sweat Leaf, Juniper, Honey, White Daisy color combination right now.




(Oh, and Sarah, I got that bag from Hobby Lobby...it was right around $5...totally affordable!)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Sweet cards Nellie! I am excited about the crop tonight too! See you there!

Sarah said...

SO sweet all of them!!!
I got me a bag from Hobby Lobby too!!!!! Thanks!!