Thursday, April 9, 2009

Owl card gift set


I made a couple of cute cards last night, but my camera batteries died this morning before I could upload them!!! Ugh!

All well. Here is a card I made at a crop a couple of weeks ago.

I decided to make a card with an oval, something I rarely do. I didn't use a cutting system, just sort of sketched it around my owl and then cut it out. I used tulip cardstock with scallop-edge scissors. The argyle stamp is from Close to My Heart. I actually used it to make argyle instead of a diamond background. I used tulip, blush and desert sand on colonial white textured cardstock.


I actually made 2 of these and 2 flower cards and put them together as a little gift set in this cloth bag from Hobby Lobby.


I stamped the cloth bag with StazOn. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the cards the owl and the flower look so good!
I had to go buy the MS butterfly punch thanks to you! You are enabling me. LOL