Monday, April 27, 2009

Project 52 Update

I haven't posted a lot of entries on my Project 52 book lately. I really haven't been totally faithful in making the one-page layouts....In Feb/March I didn't really have a lot of photos printed, and with my new printer I finally printed a few photos so that I could make some pages. I have been faithful at the journaling though, so that will make it easier to get caught up later. I want to go back to some of the weeks that have a blank page and make little collages on those pages instead of making them traditional scrapbook pages. There wasn't a memorable event every week so I will use generic 'everyday' photos from school, home and family to fill in some of the pages.
I love this project because it only involves a 1-page-layout and tons of journaling for the week, with room for cute little drawings or extra embellishments on the page! You can't see my journaling in this example, but I write quite a bit for each day. I can also include ephemera...the rainbow is an actual artwork I created as an example for my students. I plan to save more things like this throughout the year. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oooh this is great!! I love it. I love the rainbow.