Thursday, April 30, 2009

Treetops Stamp set- I am in LOVE!



Another card!! I got a new stamp set last night and I stayed up late just so I could stamp the trees....And the this morning, it was sitting on the desk calling out to me...it looked so lonely and un-finished, I just had to finish it before I could leave for school!! I rounded 2 corners, adhered with foam adhesive, stamped a couple more treetops, attached with foam and put it on Juniper cardstock....then I added the glitter. This is the kind of stamp set that looks good without a lot of patterned paper or bling, but I haven't glittered anything in a while and I knew I wasn't going to add any ribbon or anything so glitter was the perfect solution to jazz it up. I got a couple of new stamp sets and other supplies last night so I am really excited to use everything!!!


By the way, sometimes I get to school really early (like today) and I use the lighting in my classroom to take a picture of my card so that I can upload it and type my blog before school starts. I thought it would be cool to zoom out and give you a view of where I take my pictures sometimes!

1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

Cute card!!!! I love this stamp set... definitely my fave from the new catalogue!!