Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bring on Summer!

Hey everyone!! I am going camping this weekend so I won't be around...no crafting or computers allowed! I am taking my camera and a sketchbook, so we'll see what happens. Thank you for the blog awards, I will try to pass on the love next week sometime. Today was the last day of school for me so I have been busy wrapping things up and getting ready for summer school which starts on Monday. Watch for my post tomorrow with this week's Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge creation, I think you will like it!

In the meantime, here is a mini-book I started to capture my summer memories this year. It is a baseball card collecting book, but I am using it to tell the story of my fun summer. I started it last weekend at a crop. I always take lots of extra pictures and I decided to pair them up with my huge stash of colorful papers. Enjoy!!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

What an awesome idea!!!! I love it.

Lisa Brown said...

Such a cute idea!

Dawnll said...

Just wanted to let you know there is an award for you on my site, hope you enjoy!