Thursday, May 14, 2009

Celebrate with a robot



Well, I am waiting on cookies to bake so I thought I would make a quick post and then I can take them out of the oven and go to bed.

I usually only pull out the silver embossing around Christmas time, but it was perfect for this 'boy' robot birthday card. I love this stamp set, Little Boys...it has been around for a while, but it is new to me. I used the sports paper pack...I have a ton of it left after a workshop. One of the best parts about this card: silver gel pen. SOOO Simple and it gives it that 'just' something that it needs to finish it off.

Hope you are having a great week! I am looking forward to the weekend!!


On a side note...my blog is nearing 10,000 hits...I will be posting some blog candy soon!!

3 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Very cute! The silver embossing looks awesome!!

katie diana said...

i love your header, so cute!

Sarah said...

10,000 hits....you rock!!!!
OK this card is amazing! I am loving it all.
The star paper from Game On is on of my favs. Your robot is awesome.