Sunday, May 31, 2009

June Constant Campaign


JUNE CONSTANT CAMPAIGN

I have a great special EVERY DAY this month for you over @ my Close to My Heart webpage.
Bookmark the link and check it EVERYDAY for a NEW fabulous product special available only that day. Two types of offers will be available: FREE items with any single My Acrylix® stamp set purchase (K-size and Stamp of the Month excluded), and loaded goodie boxes for a savings of at least 50% on retired favorites and a few current items, including stamp sets, paper packets, and a wide variety of embellishments. Deals are available for 23 hours beginning at 10 a.m. on the day announced through 9 a.m. the following day or while supplies last. (I suggest checking the site at your leisure, not right @ 10:00) What’s more, the irresistible shipping discounts will blow your mind!

Buying online @ my website will be a great deal for you, and it will help me out a lot too....My annual website fees are coming up and my website doesn't get a lot of traffic, so your purchases/visits will justify keeping it alive next year for great sales like this!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I don't know why I wasn't already following your blog?!? Anyway, I'll be checking in often now and I love your Ocean's 11 card! So cool!

Meredith