Sunday, May 10, 2009

Simply Creating: Tree Card

My first time to participate in a challenge over at Simply Creating. This month's challenge is to use a tree. I made this card Friday night. I worked on lots of fun stuff this weekend!! Yay!! I love it when I can devote some of my weekend time to cards and crafty stuff!!

For this card I used some paper from one of the new paper packs, Back Country and I also used a new stamp set Treetops. I had a lot of fun playing around with the distressing kit on this card.



Using the same paper and some different stamps, I made this card also with some of the tools from my distressing kit.


Here are a few more cards I made Friday night. I played around with You're a Hoot.

4 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love them all!!!

Sarah said...

I love them all too!!! awesome.
I left you a little something on my blog!

Krista Ritskes said...

Great job on your 'tree' card! I love the others you've posted as well.

Marie said...

Wow, you were productive. They are all fantastic.
Marie with a :-)