Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So happy this Birthday layout and Handwriting Analysis

Last night I decided to combine a bunch of things that I have been collecting over the last few weeks. I transferred some journaling from my birthday into my own handwriting and I included a Snapfish photo collage on this 2 page layout.

This layout is for 2 challenges. One is over @ the Creative Type blog. The challenge is to use a bunch of our handwriting and then do a handwriting analysis to see what our handwriting says about us....

Handwriting Analysis

What does your handwriting say about YOU?

I went over to the Handwriting Feedbucket site and here is what they said about my writing:
The results of your analysis say:

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
You are reserved, shy, cautious, and thoughtful.
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.


This layout is also for the Scrapbook and Share blog. The challenge is for "National Scrapbooking Month and it is supposed to be a layout all about you! We want you to share your story with us, so put together your best two-page layout featuring…you! Send a JPEG photo of your layout and a description of how it is highlighting you, your life, your passions, your hobbies—whatever is the best way to tell your story."

The prize for winning is $150 in Close to My Heart Product....Also, did you know you could win a Tickled Pink scrapbook it just for leaving a comment on one of the layouts. EACH AND EVERY DAY, someone who leaves a comment will win a kit!!! Wow!! Go leave some love!!!

I included some funny stories and pictures to tell my story. The pictures were taken over the last year and a half and the stories are from my birthdays....Some are really funny....




yeah...I am a little nutty....this is only a small collection of all the photos on my computer of myself.....Go ahead, make fun of me.....

4 comments:

Sarah said...

you are too funny! I love your LO!

Shaina Longstreet said...

great layout. thanks for playing along with us over at THe CrEatiVe TyPe.
- a TyPisT

Unknown said...

love this-it's so funny!!

Unknown said...

those pictures are so fun--love your take on this!