Sunday, June 7, 2009

Monday's Workshop


I am having a workshop at my house. The cost is $10 and I will be demonstrating the basics on setting an eyelet and making a criss cross card. Everyone will make 2 of each card and 2 tags.

For the eyelet card, we will be making a matchbook card (thanks Kristie for the awesome tutorial!) This card will be pretty generic, but I will give everyone the option of creating a card for Father's Day.



For the criss cross card, we will be using the Extreme Happiness stamp set and Moon Doggie paper.




You can see one of the tags here and I will edit this post with the 2nd tag later. (It will feature stamping on watercolor paper!)

All of the products used are Close to My Heart (Except the eyelets and the hemp, they are from my stash...the Eyelets are K&Co.)

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Very cute cards!
Congrats on winning my blog candy!!!

Sarah said...

NICE! I am loving these. Wish I could have afforded the extreme happiness stamp and Moon Doggie paper...but I had to show restraint ha ha.

Kit said...

fanastic cards, your blog is lovely glad I found you :o)