Sunday, July 12, 2009

1st Birthday Party Invites!



Last summer it seemed like all my friends were having babies...this summer, all the babies are turning ONE!


I worked on some super cute birthday party invitations with my best scrapping buddy, Abby a couple of weeks ago. Her nursery is in monkey so we continued the theme with this little invite! It is super cute!!


While we worked on this tri-fold card, I kept thinking of ways to make it cuter...Everything I suggested was cute, but it was LABOR INTENSIVE! Hand-cutting all the onesies, hand-cutting all the #1s, hand-coloring all the monkeys! Whew!! We had fun!! I like to cut. Luckily.


Ingredients: CTMH Stamps...Tiny Typewriter, Life's a Jungle and Baby Steps
Martha Stewart Patterned paper
Craft Cardstock
Scallop punch and circle punch
Blender pen
CTMH Vellum, brads
CTMH Exclusive Inks: cocoa

5 comments:

Abby said...

Who IS that baby's momma? She must be one good-looking lady to make such a good-looking boy! :) Thanks for the help, bsb!

Sarah said...

Too cute Nellie!!! You know I love it as it is on kraft LOL...

Penny said...

awww.. that's sooo cute!

shortywithastory said...

I love this cute card & how super sweet & simple it is! Great job!

Ann said...

Eeee! TOO cute!