Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Going Away


Hey Guys! I am going up to St. Louis in the a.m. to Six Flags and then to see some stuff in the city until Sunday. I have a bunch of great posts scheduled, but sometimes that doesn't work for me, so I hope they go through!

I will 'leave' you with this sweet little card I made. I stamped the owl on patterned paper with versamark, heat embossed him, cut him out, punched out the eyes, and added him to white cardstock over top of the same image, I cut that out and popped it off a craft card. The flourish on the left was stamped with clear embossing powder and the letters are Foam Thickers.

4 comments:

Ann said...

How cute! Love the blue with kraft!

Have fun at Six Flags--I love that place! :D

Sarah said...

Awww he is too sweet Nellie!
Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card:) I have never made a card using Kraft paper, but I may have to try it sometime. The cards you and Sarah make always look so great!

Have fun in STL! I think it is such a fantastic city. My family and I are heading there in a couple of weeks(my husband is a HUGE Cardinals fan:)

Lindsay Harrison said...

I have an old Polaroid camera that still works, but the film in it is old and doesn't fully process. I'm sad that I won't ever be able to get more film for it and use it again! I used to think it was very cool and high tech!