Monday, July 27, 2009

Prize Winner

So I just threw nearly 120 names into a bowl...(some names went in twice for linking me up to their side bar...btw, you can take me down now, thanks!!)

And the lucky winner is SARAH over @ Sarah's Paper Tray.

Congrats Sarah....enjoy your goodies!!

p.s. email me at nellie_mae_01@hotmail.com with your address and I will get your package in the mail ASAP. :-)

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. I am looking forward to my future blog posts and I hope you are too.

And, tonight for some reason I am feeling especially creative. I just started an awesome recipe scrapbook for a bridal shower I am attending this weekend in St. Louis. It is going to be fabulous. I will post pictures soon, so look forward to that!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congrats Sarah!

Belyona said...

Congrat Sarah!

HazelQ said...

Congratulations Sarah! Happy scrapping :)

Sarah said...

:-)
I am loving this!!!!