Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swap Club this week: Baby or wedding Congratulations!

Here is my card for this week's swap club. A pretty simple 4X4 card. I used a favorite sheet of Animal Cookies paper, the little monkey from Life's a Jungle, some ribbon and a white jell pen. Oh, and I also used the Code it stamp set on a few of the cards...but not all...




At the swap, everyone will add on to their make-and-take mini-tag book. I will teach them how to apply fun flock to this little lion and how to create their own backgrounds using random stamping and alphabets. They can apply ink very easily to the stamps attached to the acrylic backign sheet and then put their paper on to create this little blue circle.


I will also show them how to use 2nd and 3rd generation stamping to create movement.


Also, I thought I would show you the sweet card I received from Krista over at Simply Creating. I won her blog challenge and she sent it to me! It is so sweet. Thanks Krista!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Those are so cute. I love monkeys!