Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to School




Well, I have posted a lot of cards this week but I have been taking plenty of photos as I prepare for another school year. For any of you that are not teachers and do not have kids at home, I thought you might be jonesing for some of that new crayon smell. Part of being an art teacher (well, one of the best parts) is all the new art supplies.





If you like opening a huge package full of new goodies, then this would make you totally jealous. Oh, and I get hundreds more than just 96 new crayons for the start of a school year...maybe even thousands...





As you can see, I had some fun playing around with my new camera!

Enjoy!!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome pics Nellie. You have the best job in the world!

Krista Ritskes said...

Love that crayon train! I should have had fun with my new supplies when I was still teaching. Have fun with the beginning of the new year. This time always makes me miss teaching. {sniff}

Meredith said...

Love love love new crayons!!