Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Planner--This one is Custom!


Okay, so I finally made my first Etsy sale. Yahooooo! A friend that reads my blog decided that she wanted a planner like mine. I had her explain what she likes....and then I had her pick out a few papers that she liked over at Hambly.

I ordered the screenprinted papers and while I was waiting for them to come, I printed out the calendar pages, punched the edges with decorative punches, and made copies of the daily pages. As soon as they arrived, I covered the front and back of the journal with some of the paper. I went with the black because I thought it was super cool--she picked it out but didn't say which one she wanted on the cover so I had to make some creative decisions. I used a book that the library was going to throw out as the cover. Great way to repurpose something old!

\After creating the covers, I punched the pages and bound it with the bind-it-all. I am so glad I bought it!

I think it turned out really awesome. I went back to do some embellishing with stickers.


I also added that elastic chord on the back cover to keep papers in place. Here is a close up of that.


Here is a picture of the pocket I put in the back of the journal!


I hope she likes it! If you want one of your own, check out my Etsy shop!.

1 comment:

Krista Ritskes said...

I am so jealous! I love your planners.