Monday, October 19, 2009

Whew What a Weekend!

I spent a lot of time this weekend doing family stuff and some photography. I did squeeze in a bit of craftiness. I put together a scrapbook layout and a bunch of cards. I will try to take some pictures of those today...hmmm....the sun is going down so much earlier now...I don't want daylight savings time to end. Anyway, I am working on my Down on Main Street photo series and I shot a few pictures this weekend of the courthouse in Carthage. The pictures turned out really cool. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are very funky and cool!!! The weirdest thing is I have been there and seen this...your photos look so much better Hee hee!

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, those are some cool photo's!! What program do you use?

Stacy said...

WOW! These are cool! I grew up going to the square and don't remember it ever looking like that, you can get some pretty cool pics during the night time Christmas parade if it is snowing, you should check it out. Again Awesome pics!