Thursday, December 3, 2009

Style School

I signed up for a class that starts in January. Style School. I am so excited. I hope to make lots of new friends...and get tons of inspiration. The class projects look amazing.

From the class survey,
LISTS:

Current Obsession: Vintage floral prints, aprons, knitted stuff, everything DIY

Favorite Collection: My growing collection of owl artwork and stamp sets

Favorite Trends: Headbands with flowers, leggings, Plaids, fur, knitted materials

Were you in any School Clubs as a child or teenager? I was involved in many school activities including art and shop.

What do you hope to learn in Style School? I hope to find inspiration and motivation to create beauty and loveliness.

What project are you most looking forward to? Um, everything...esp. the aprons...

List 5 things that inspire you:

The Blogosphere, glitter, matryoshka dolls, owls, photography: digital and toy camera



I have been putting together my visual inspiration 'binder' using images from We Heart It. So fun. Here are a few of my favorite images so far!.



I have got to get my hands on some of these tights...or some white floral tights of some kind. Obsessed.
tights




I am so addicted to headbands right now.
bow


sole love


heart

cameras



apron


Crayons

5 comments:

helena said...

loving your style already - like the quirkiness of these images and how you know what you like

melissa said...

wow that class sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to see what you create.

Rachel said...

Very cool photos. I love the sole heart. And those tights ARE awesome. I could never pull off something like that myself, though. Too old, I think. I'll have to continue to admire from afar. ;)

Lori said...

Looks like fun. Love your inspiration binder.

Kassidy said...

Do you know Abby Clevenger? She makes headbands that are so gorgeous. I have a couple and I love them. Ironically, she only lives a few blocks from you. If you don't know her, I'll hook you up!