Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shopping when I should be sleeping...

Maybe that is why I have been so forgetful lately....I haven't been getting enough sleep....

Anyway...here are some awesome finds on Etsy....My word for this year is GIVE so I am going to wait until I have done something really special before I reward myself with anything on this wishlist... I feel guilty buying for myself...but you must know that I want it all!




Trading Card


Fleece Hat


iPhone Case


Cardinal Headband


Barrettes



Print

Pendant


Granny Square necklace

Ring

shirt

2 comments:

helena said...

love your style - you have a great eye for funky things

Carol Anne said...

Thanks for including my granny square necklace! I was surprised when I saw that on there! I love the whole list! It's so hard to not want to buy everything on etsy! haha!