Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crafty Goodness!!

It has been a gorgeous Sunday. I went to Tulsa, OK last night for a friend's birthday. Woke up to a whole latta rain. We got some sushi, went thrifting and then I grabbed an ice cream sundae and listened to Kings of Leon on the drive home. This week is looking to be a busy one with a CTMH unit meeting Monday night...swap club on Tuesday night, dinner with girlfriends on Wednesday night and a school program on Thursday night. I probably won't have time for a lot of craftiness, but I hope to photograph some of the seriously awesome thrift store finds I got today. I thought I would prepare one big crafty post tonight for you too! Hope you find some inspiration here.

These cards are for my card swap on Tuesday night. The theme is spring. I did a bunch of coloring with my blender pen on the cute little animals. This stamp set, 'Love You Forever' by CTMH is definitely a favorite!




The following cards are from a workshop I taught last week. I used the designs directly from the suggested card layouts in the kit. I didn't really alter them at all, except for this first one...the ribbon is a little different. The rest are exactly from the Felicity Collection project sheet. Easy, beautiful and fun. I have tons of the paper left over too!!






These last few images are for my workshop next month. The projects include a kids joke book, a Lullaby CD sleeve, a Treat Box and a kraft gift bag.


I found a video on how to make the treat box here.


The knock-knock joke book idea is from PaperTray Ink, completely reprintable at home!




The lullaby CD sleeve is also from Papertray Ink. I simplified mine so that it could just be a card for a new baby....It doesn't have to hold a CD. To see their entire list of hand made gift ideas (many with printables), click here.




And this decorated kraft bag is just a little something I came up with. I think it is cute and could be modified easily for a Valentines treat bag or a Halloween treat bag just by changing the colors!


Since I will be gone for a whole week next month, I thought it would be a good idea to get as much done for my next workshop as possible! I have the supplies cut, scored and sorted for each of the 4 projects to accommodate 10 people. Let's just hope I have that many sign up!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! LOve them all Nellie! Esp the way you colored those images.

Kassidy said...

Love the cards from the workshop last week...wish I could have been there. But LOVE the stuff for next month...hope I can make it!