Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Superbowl Weekend!!

Photo flash back!


I am super excited to get together with friends and family for lots of yummy food on Superbowl Sunday this weekend!! I don't know that I will watch the game so much as the commercials, but one fun thing we do every year is make a big game board.

Prior to kick off, everyone must mark their initials beside the team that they think will score first, receive the first penalty, etc. It makes the game very interesting!!

We actually have some money involved so the person with the most correct guesses at the end of the game gets the pot of money...but it would be fun to play with a food/something other than money prize too!! (I haven't ever won....I am not very lucky!)
Click to enlarge!

If you decide to try this out for your Superbowl festivities, I would love to hear about it!! Good luck and have fun! I can't wait for all the yummy food...wings, chili, chips and dips!! Someone better not try to steal any fritos off my plate while I am posing for a picture this year! tee hee!!

I am excited to have tomorrow off of school. I plan to craft all day and hopefully blog a bit too. Bah! Its been too long!! I miss writing and reflecting and posting fun pictures.

More soon, xoxo Nellie

No comments: