Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weeble Wobble Wednesday

For Style School, I had to create a weeble wobble. I created ME! Isn't she cute!! I think we would be best friends in real life. I bought a bunch of these little wooden people, I want to create all of my friends.....I can't wait!

Last weekend (while I was sick), I spent some time working in my studio, cleaning and organizing. It seems like I have to rearrange and organize so often. Piles of things needed to be sorted, filed and thrown away. Whew! It is a lovely place to work. I dread that room whenever it gets too messy...Sometimes my closet overflows into my creative space. Hopefully I can get all of my boots and sweaters stuffed in there so that my room isn't covered in clothes. I hung up some new artwork and a new inspiration wall. I can't wait for you to see it. I will show pictures sooooon!! ;-)

No comments: