Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Weekend!!

Tonight I am going to spend the evening scrapbooking (and again tomorrow!) with some of my favorite friends. I haven't had a chance to do anything creative in so long, I am really looking forward it!!

I have high hopes for going to see Alice in Wonderland this weekend.

The weather right now is gorgeous--60's!!!!!! and suuuuuuuuuunnnnnnyyyyyyyyy!

Today was an absolutely wonderful day at school--we spent the day making clay cupcakes! YAY!

I feel ready for Monday--my last productive week until my vacation! I need to start making my packing list and getting my jewelery and shoes organized so that I don't pack too much!



This candy!! I love cadburry mini eggs---so delicious!

This necklace It is just so beautiful!! I don't know what it is...I just love the vintage jewelery combined in such a unique composition. It is just lovely!!

Hope you have a special weekend planned!!

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Yummy . . . I love those eggs, too.
Rinda

sharyncarlson said...

Please let us know what you think of Alice and Wonderland! And those mini eggs are my absolute favorite Easter candy!!

Sarah Mae said...

I hope to see that movie too! Where are you going for your vacation?