Wednesday, March 3, 2010

{Owl} Parade

Ohmygoodness! I just realized that I haven't done an owl parade!!

I have many owl images on my computer and I have a growing owl collection in my home but I haven't put together a post of sweet owl pictures for a parade from we heart it.
Here goes!



I love this clock--Awesome!



Look at the sock-monkey-esque owls! So cute!

I actually have a couple of these:

Aaaaaaaw!

How cool! I would love to make something like this!

So pretty!

Yep, my collection is getting there!

Love this artist!

Love me some Hambly!

So pretty!
Gorgeous cake!

So cool...love that wall paper too!
Cute, cute, cute!

Tee hee, i love this!

Gotta have the cupcakes in there!

Such a pretty little woodland collection. I wish I had some giant acorns...wonder if those are corks? Cool idea!

Anyone in a wolf suit is awesome!

I {heart} this calendar:

Wooden owls!

Such a pretty collection:

I NEED THESE SHEETS!

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Sock monkey owls+
wolfboy's owls +
sheet of owls +
owl sheets =
completely awesome.

rinda

Dawn said...

This is the best collection of owls I've ever seen! Awesome owls!