Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Something from *Almost* Nothing Class

I just signed up for a new class: Shimelle's Something From Almost Nothing. It is a class designed to help me use up all of my scrapbooking supplies! And it starts today----YAY!!.



I actually had to sit out a paper train at a crop on Saturday because I just have SO MUCH paper. I love it, but I need to use up what I have. Paper flowers, buttons, brads, and stickers. I could be a candidate on that show, hoarders. Its crazy!!

The pre-class challenge is to show some pictures of our stash of stuff....



Here is our basic supply list:
They are...in no particular order...
Cardstock
Patterned paper
Ribbon
Buttons
Chipboard
Metals (brads, eyelets, label frames - that sort of thing)
Flowers (hands up: who has full jars of basic paper flowers?)
Stickers (both letters and designs)
Page protectors
Transparencies

Her classes are emailed in a PDF form to my email so I can work on the prompts whenever I have time, they never expire. This is great for me right now since I will be gone next week--I really love her classes, they are great!

Are you taking any classes right now? Are you taking this one with me? I would love to know!!

3 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Yay! Glad you joined class. Your stash is so pretty!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Can't wait to see what you create with your stash and these prompts.
Rinda

Sarah Mae said...

That's awesome! Holy crap you have a lot of stuff-I definitely don't have the patience for that!!