Monday, April 12, 2010

Green Scavenger Hunt

Wow, what a gorgeous weekend! I went to dinner with my former student teacher on Friday and spent the evening with friends afterwords. On Saturday, I went to a really fun game night. Today was so lovely...the temperature was perfect....it was sunny and I got a lot done. I stretched some new canvases (DIY, coming soon!) and I helped a friend create a scrapbook.

I also had a chance to work on Suzyville's scavenger hunt!
I took a picture of several of the items from the list...but I didn't quite find them all....
1) something with wheels
2) something you wear
3) something up in the air
4) something you eat or drink
5) something that entertains you 

Something that entertains me:



Something with Wheels....

Something up in the air....
Something that....well, this one does not really fit...maybe it is something you wear (in your ear?)...anyway it is a picture of green pencils...

This was so fun!!

Oh, be sure to check out the birds of a feather blog today to see my progress on my Las Vegas Memory Album!!

I hope you will check back throughout the week, I have some awesome guest posts planned!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

great photos!

and those pencils could totally be something you wear - in your hair! :)