Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Friday!!!

 (this photo is from the last week of school--we had a Luau water game day--awesome fun!)

So this has been going around the blogosphere lately and I thought I'd do it =]
Hope you are having a fun Friday!!
I am working hard at summer school, leaving as soon as school gets out for a fun weekend in KC, going to the art walk, Power and Light District and hopefully doing some shopping --whoop-whoop!!! 

A- My AIR CONDITIONER keeps me coooooool.
B- My BEDROOM is usually messy. (with clean laundry that needs to be put away!)
C- The CAR in the driveway is: black, with a sunroof and lots of space for hauling stuff!
D- My DESK looks....not too bad actually.
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: between 5:30 and 6:00 (even on weekends!)
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: JUNK!!
H- My HOME is: filled with thrifted goodness!
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: I never make my bed.
J- My favorite JUICE is:cranberry apple
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: when the dishes are done!
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Angela--blogging buddy!
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a bill.
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: some think I am loud, others think I am awesome!
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: lots of jelly jars! haha
P- My last house PARTY was: let's see....Halloween, Christmas, New Year's, Cinco De Mayo....haha
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: pasta with sauce from a jar
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my studio or my screenporch
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: hmmmm....something for dryness, I have a sensitive scalp
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 60 inches--big!
U- UNDER my bed you will find: luggage, totes with winter clothes and a tote with wrapping paper
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: last week
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: my wonderful street with people walking their dogs, strollers and riding bikes---I love my neighborhood.
X- I wish I had X-TRA: closet space!
Y- My YARD is: small-ish....I wish I had more flowers.
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: anytime before 10:30 or else I have a rough time the next day!

xoxo
Nellie
 p.s. I always like it when people have their own photos on their blog...we heart it is cool, but original pictures are much more impressive, even when they are somewhat mundane in nature. 

Here is a stack of ties I am going to use for headbands soon!

No comments: