Thursday, August 5, 2010

Snow Cone Love

One of my favorite things about summer is enjoying some shaved ice with a little bit of colorful, sugary syrup. It reminds me of being a kid. My favorite flavor....peach and cinnamon....tonight I had blue raspberry and pineapple, it was delicious too. Last week I had one called 'that's what she said'....it was yummy!
 My snowcone matches my fingernails.
 There are literally a thousand flavors here....

 That's what she said.
 Ooh, my new wallet....it looks so cute on this picnic table outside the snow cone stand. The wallet is from fossil...by the way...
 It has been so HOT this summer...I almost want to try them all, just to cool down.
Snowcones change the color of your tongue...and they are yummy have an afternoon at the pool. ;-)

All of these photos were taken with my hipstamatic app on my iPhone. I'm addicted.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the first picture of the menu!
Rinda