Thursday, September 30, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

My Christmas cards are done! All I need to do is add a picture and address the envelopes.

Here is a random sample of the basic cards. I know that it is very time efficient to make them all the same, but I have never been able to stick to one single design.

My cards are long and I used scraps from previous years card adventures to decorate the right edge of each card. A photo will cover the left-hand side. I think I will use a black and white photo so that it won't clash with my various color schemes.
 

Here is one of my favorites. So simple.


Most of the papers and stamps are (C) Close to My Heart. ;-)

The weather is finally cooler here...I can't believe what a hot, hot summer it was. The chillier air is so comforting and nice. I love jackets and hoodies.

I can't wait for Christmas!

4 comments:

Kate Geisen said...

These are great!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the flags on your favorite, as well as the mint color.
Rinda

Unknown said...

These really do look great! I can't believe how organised u are!

Lisa Brown said...

That's awesome, Nellie! You are an inspiration!