Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A rant about new years...

Dear New Year's Eve 2010,

I'm not into 'low key'....

I want hustle and bustle.
I want romance.
I want super ridiculous fun.
I want surprises.
I want drama and suspense.
I want laughing and games.
I want sex appeal, from the guys and the girls...suit up, put on your best dresses.
I want noisemakers and partyhats.
I want champagne, the kind that sprays the entire room.
I want to be surrounded by my favorite people.
I want to get my rocks off.
I want this to be the hap-hap-happiest night of the year.
Entertain me.

Please don't be the biggest flop' of the year, as far as holidays go.

Your ever-loving-girl,
NellieMae

2 comments:

twinjulie said...

I see this post and I am thinking of your little sequins dress :). Live it up! As for me, I hope to be in bed by 10 and to get a full nights sleep... Once again, the difference between now and then :).

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love this! I love the idea of writing a letter to a holiday. We're going out to a fancy dinner, and yes I"m going to get dressed up!
Rinda