Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lens Baby Photographs {Part One}

Last weekend I traveled up to St. Louis to visit a friend and help her get her art room ready for the upcoming school year.

We had many amazing adventures and I had a chance to play around with my lensbaby camera attachment.

You might remember the snowbound pictures I took during one of our blizzards last winter.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing around with it and I really love these photos.















By the way, if you like the dreamy effects in these photos, you can do the same thing with an app on your iPhone called TiltShiftFocus....it is great, you can take any photo and select where the focus is with your fingertips.

Anyway, I only posted half in this post...watch for a 2nd post later!!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love those yellows--the flowers and the diner chairs--beautiful! :)