Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinteresters Anonymous

******Advertisement Alert********* 

TOOT TOOT TOOOT TOOT!! 

I'm totally tooting my own horn in support of the upcoming class I am teaching at Spiva Center for the Arts in Joplin.

Ages 21+
Cost $20 includes up to 4 projects and snacks.
Saturday January 14th 7-9pm

Do you need a "Pintervention?"

Do you spend hours on your computer 'pinning' projects you would like to do?

Well this your chance!

Bring your friends and enjoy an evening of creativity.

If you are a DIY diva or want to be, this ongoing class offers the best of the projects as seen on Pinterest.com.

Mark your calendar now for Second Saturday.

It's sure to be loads of fun so sign up early to save your spot. Groups are welcome!!

These projects are tentative and subject to change: Doily Votives Tissue paper pompoms (easy and cheap and everyone should know how to do this) Glass Etching (so you can go home and etch your Pyrex!)

Instructor: ME!!
*To see what I've been pinning, check out my Pinterest page here!

Please contact Spiva at 417-623-0183 to sign up!!

I'm super excited!!

No comments: