Friday, June 29, 2012

Printsagram

Last week I got the most amazing little package in the mail. I can't remember where I first saw Printsagram by Social Print Studio's instagram photos, but I think it was on a blog or possibly photojojo....maybe a beautiful mess, but I can't remember.

Anyway, I ordered the mini book set....OMG adorable! The three mini books magnetize together, I think it was $10 for a set of three books.

 You can't indicate what order you want the photos to be in...so if you are making it for a gift, there is no way to put only certain themes in one book, kind of a bummer because I would love to make a 'teacher' book and a 'family' book...right now, all of the photos are mixed together, but I still love them. 

I also ordered the sticker books. $10 for 252 stickers. I am a sticker freak. When I opened up the package and saw all of my little instagrams in a matchbook as glossy stickers, I freaked out.  I really don't want to use them for anything...but for $10 I can always order more. I have some amazing craft ideas for these little stickers!

Not shown: I also ordered 48 mini prints for $12....I spent a little over $30 for all of my printed photos. I think this was a great deal. Any of these would make a great gift if you wanted to customize them, you can select WHICH ones get printed, just not the order.

I would definitely order again. Next I want to order some square prints, they are a little more expensive...$12 for 24 photos....yikes. But I will pick out my favorites and design a photo grid for my home. ;-) The quality is lovely and I cannot recommend these products more highly!

No comments: